Hello Friends! I decided to rework my happiness project a little this month. I was going to focus on family in March but when I came down with the cold to rule them all, I decided to focus on my health this month. At the end of February I was getting some really bad pains in my lungs. I went to instacare to make sure I wasn’t dying of cancer and after checking me for all sorts of things they diagnosed me with pleuritis, which basically means my lungs are inflamed and hurt and there is nothing to be done about it. Then I came down with the mother of chest colds. Anyways, to get to the point, the whole thing has been a shit show because I don’t currently have a primary care physician. You see, I am terrified of doctors. I straight up hate going,
I have decided that March is the month to face this demon and get myself super healthy. Now, for the resolutions:
- Start checking out doctors, ideally I would like to find a primary care physician I like by the end of the month.
- The Perfect Health 21 Day Meditation Challenge with Deepok Chopra and Oprah (Thanks Erin for this find! It’s not too late to sign up yet if you are interested in joining in, it starts March 11.)
- May Cause Miracles Conference with Gabrielle Bernstein, it’s online, free and runs March 25-29.
- Green juice, every day. I ate horribly in February, that’s all changing in March.
- Divorce Coffee, this one is inspired by my friend Nicolette over at Momnivore’s Dilemma, you can read about her break up with coffee here, she’s amaze, you’ll love her. Just a lil fyi, I’m on day 7 of no brew, go me!
I’m still working my way through May Cause Miracles and I’m still loving it.
What challenges are you working on this month?
Don’t forget this is a blog hop, check out what everyone else is up to and link up your be happy post.