- Lay out the design on the peg board.
- Cover with the waxed paper that comes with your beads.
- Iron gently until the beads appear fused together.
- CAREFULLY (beads will be HOT), remove the design from the pegboard.
- These designs are fragile, cover the side you did not iron with the waxed paper and iron that side as well. This will ensure your designs last much longer.
- Attach the earring findings using jump rings and glue as necessary.
Have I gotten you excited to whip out a pegboard yet?