For the 3rd installment of Perler Bead jewelry week, we’ll adorn our fingers with some rings. You’ll need the same supplies as when you made the earrings except you’ll want ring findings instead of earring findings.
- Lay out the design on the peg board.
- Cover with the waxed paper that comes with your beads.
- Iron gently until the beads appear fused together.
- CAREFULLY (beads will be HOT), remove the design from the pegboard.
- These designs are fragile, cover the side you did not iron with the waxed paper and iron that side as well. This will ensure your designs last much longer.
- Then, carefully use glue to attach the ring finding to the top. I found it helpful to use clothspins to get everything into place.
Voila! A super fun simple ring.