Yup, I am completely overloaded at work right now. I’ve been trying all sort of tactics to refrain from doing something drastic. (Not drastic like Dexter but drastic like a public primordial scream.)
Here is what I’ve tried:
- Exercise! Been getting lots o’ cardio on.
- Steam room. Breathe deep.
- Meditation. – Not working out so well, my brain doesn’t seem to turn off.
- Booze. – Not the healthiest of choices.
- Hypnosis. It’s a tape and I don’t think I’ve actually been hypnotized.
- PRIMP. I do feel more in control when I’ve got the lipstick on and my hair curled.
The only thing that actually seems to help during the work day is primping. I know it sounds crazy but if my hair is manageable, I feel like my life is more manageable.
So please, dear readers, give me some advice. Any ideas on how to handle stress and a to-do list too long to look at.
And on an entirely note, who is excited for the new season of Dexter? I. Can. Not. Wait.